We’ve been completing RHI accreditations since the scheme was launched back in 2011 and have done plenty of complex district heating schemes and systems fuelled with energy crops such as miscanthus. We have a 100% record of getting clients through the application process.
Why would you want to use Biomass Troubleshooters to do your accreditation for you? Well, here are a few reasons:
- We’ve done it all before and know how the system works
- We have read all of the Ofgem guidance documents so you don’t have to
- We know all the information and documents that will be required
- We understand the RHI system so we can get your application completed in a fraction of the time it would take you
- We’ve fielded all sorts of question from Ofgem and as a result know what makes a good application
As long as we get all the correct information and paperwork (such as schematic diagrams and commissioning certificates ) we can submit an application in no time and make the process as pain free as possible for our clients.