It’s just over a month until the UK’s most informative bioenergy conference. It runs over 2 days and is highly informative, a great networking opportunity and stuffed full of the right people. I’ve been going for the last three years and I always learn new things and make excellent contacts.
It covers all aspects of biomass heat including woody and non woody fuels, policy, the latest on waste wood and emissions. The speaker list is exemplary and a who’s who of the European biomass industry. This year there are speakers from Switzerland, Belgium, Ireland and UK.
If you are involved in biomass heat you need to go to this conference!
The date: 13 – 14 March 2018
The venue: Burford Bridge Hotel, Dorking, Surrey
Conference progamme can be viewed here
Organised by the Wood Heat Association and the Renewable Energy Association, Wood Heat 2017 brings together all parts of the UK
biomass heat and CHP industry in a unique event designed to share and promote good practice.
Book online here
- REA / WHA Member One Day Conference Only £110
- REA / WHA Member One Day Conference & Dinner £160
- Non-Member One Day Conference Only £170
- Non-Member Both One Day Conference & Dinner £220
- REA / WHA Member Both Days £220
- REA / WHA Member Both Days & Dinner £270
- Non-Member Both Days £335
- Non-Member Both Days & Dinner £385
- Dinner Only £70