Kevin Lindegaard of Crops for Energy is delivering a one day course on woodfuel quality standards on Thursday 14th April, 2011 at The Folly Farm Centre, Pensford, Bristol. BS39 4DW.
This course is designed to help participants:
- Understand the range of draft CEN standards for wood fuels
- Appreciate the different properties of wood fuel that can be specified
- Know how to specify wood chip fuel
- Know how to find out if a particular type of wood is appropriate for a specific combustion system
- Recognise the importance of quality assurance and labelling