Kevin Lindegaard of Crops for Energy is delivering a one day course on woodfuel quality standards on Thursday 14th April, 2011 at The Folly Farm Centre, Pensford, Bristol. BS39 4DW.
This course is designed to help participants:
- Understand the range of draft CEN standards for wood fuels
- Appreciate the different properties of wood fuel that can be specified
- Know how to specify wood chip fuel
- Know how to find out if a particular type of wood is appropriate for a specific combustion system
- Recognise the importance of quality assurance and labelling
Who should attend?
This course is intended for those within the farming and woodland sector who may wish to expand or diversify into the woodfuel market or are interested in producing woodfuel for their own consumption.
£40 for those eligible for RDPE funding*. £80 for non-eligible participants. Refreshments will be provided, but please bring a packed lunch.
For further information and to make a booking please contact Victoria Hughes at The Silvanus Trust on Tel: 01752 846400 or Email: email@example.com
* All are welcome, however, attendees will need to be working in or dependent on agriculture or forestry, or are a diversified rural business, in order to receive benefit of RDPE support.